Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Third Goofblogger Free Money Contest

Oh yeah, its time for contest again and I did not win in Goofblogger previous contest. Hopefully I get to win this time. The Third Goofblogger Free Money Contest I am sure you want to know what you are going to win. Here it goes...

  1. First prize is $20
  2. Second prize is $10
  3. Third prize is $5
Above is for Three Winners!!!

Very easy to take part in the contest, just follow the rules to earn more point.

  • add my site to your delicious bookmarks ( 1 point )
  • add a comment to this post highlighting the tasks that you have completed ( required )( 1 point )
  • add a comment to your favorite post on goofblogger other than this post ( 1 point )
  • subscribe to my RSS feed by email ( if you had already done so during my last contest, you will automatically gain the points for this task as long as your email address remains on my RSS feed list of subscribers ) ( 3 points )
  • post about my contest on your website ( 5 points )
Contest ends on 31 August! Act now!!

No comments: