Saturday, August 30, 2008

Win Cash and Amazon Gift Cards

As you know I just love to take part in contest, and I found one which is easy to take part. I am sure you want to Win Cash and Amazon Gift Cards . This contest is held at Successbiz4All which belong to 22 year old Felix from Singapore. Succesbiz4All is the Journey to Online Business Success. I like to be him too to be success in online business and make lots of money.

The reason I join this contest is I love contest and I really want to win :)

Lets get back to the Prizes which you are wanting to know about

Contest prizes:

1st prize - USD $50 + $30 Amazon.com gift card
2nd prize - USD $30 + $20 Amazon.com gift card
3rd prize - USD $10 + $10 Amazon.com gift card

I might include prize for 4th - 10th prize should the number of people who participates exceed 200. All cash prizes will be transferred via paypal. Should paypal be unavailable in your country, I will convert the cash to amazon.com gift card.

To take part in the contest, you must first subscribed to his RSS feed by email. Then blog about the contest and reason you are joining in 100 words.

Contest ends on 15 Sept, 2008.

No comments: