Sunday, August 3, 2008

Win some cash @ ThaCash


Oh yeah I have been wanting to win some cash and here's my chance to do it. This is a simple contest which everyone can do it. First of all the contest is happening at ThaCash . It's first contest at ThaCash just like love contest and he has read my mind too. I love contest too that's why I started this contest blog.

Win some Cash @ ThaCash
will have 4 Winners. What's the Prizes?

The winner: $25

Second: $15

Third: $5

All these 3 are going to be picked by random, but the winner nr 4 is going to be picked by him for the best post about his contest and is going to win:

$15

Like any other contest, just blog about the contest and post the link to his blog contest.

Easy contest, Easy Money, So Win Some Cash @ThaCash!!!

Contest ends on 30 August and Winners will be paid via PayPal.

No comments: