Sunday, August 24, 2008

Winners @The Journey's First Year Anniversary

Hooray and I am just jumping up and down as I did not expect that I win. I have take part in the contest with 6 entries I mean is that I just followed the requirement and I earn myself 6 entries.

You can check out who won The Journey's First Year Anniversary the picture entry.
Blog winner was decided through a raffle draw by Annie's little angel, Yoanna.

What’s the prize?

There will be two winners in this contest & each winner will have two years registered website, in their chosen domain name (subject for domain name’s availability)- 2 years hosting service & 2 years domain name service.

Details are; HD Space - 1000MB, Transfer - 1000MB, Email - 1, Domain - 1, MySQL - 1, CPanel & Fantastico De Luxe

One winner for picture entry & one winner for post entry

And Again if you want to know how's my entry for the contest here's the post.

In case, I forgot which web hosting, I better write it here Shann Host . :P

No comments: