Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I will break the ice

If you there's contest happening in your blog and you don't know where to go. Well let me know the least I can do is break the ice. Just like Roy's blog. I was the first that break the ice letting everyone knows that there's a contest happening at his blog.

You know you want traffic to your blogs and the best way is let everyone knows about it. If you have entrecard even better you can post it in the promotion forum to let everyone knows.

Yeah there's some contest that I have not take part yet.

2 comments:

Wiguan said...

Don't worry... I'll contact you...
And Indo contest... ;-)

I am making new website...
Maybe make a contest on it's launch...

So, it is...

If you want to sponsor, you are welcome...

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hey Pangeran, how u doing? long time didnt check your blog.