Monday, September 15, 2008

To celebrate my new domain contest@ Sharing My Thoughts

There's a contest going on and I am sure you want to know about it. Sharing My Thoughts is having a contest in celebration of her new domain.

The Prizes
One winner:
- One-Year subscription of Good Housekeeping Magazine if the winner is from the Philippines or US$15.00 to be credited to Paypal Account for International winner
- 1,500 EC credits
- free one month 125x125 ads on my site


5
winners of free one month 125 x 125 ads on my site

100 EC credits to the first 30 participants.

The following are the mechanics:

Required:

  1. Add my blog (http://www.jejeizahfaye.com) to your blogroll = 2 entries
  2. Leave a comment here = 2 entries

Optional:

  1. You can fave me in Technorati = 4 entries
  2. You can subscribe to my Feed = 4 entries
  3. You can write a blog post on your blog linking back to my contest = 3 entries
  4. You can do all these for a total of 18 entries (3 bonus entries)!
Contest will ends on
5 October and winners will be posted on 8 October. Don't just read here for more info head on to To Celebrate My New Domain Contest .

No comments: