Thursday, September 25, 2008

Win $300 Cash @My Investing Blog

Yeah this is a nice contest for you to take part. Hank at My Investing Blog is holding this contest. Tell me how can you resist such nice Prizes below

How to Finance Your Invention or Great Idea by Jack Lander

$19.95

The Boss’s Survival Guide by Rosner, Halcrow, and Levins

$18.95

1001 Ways To Take Initiative At Work by Bob Nelson -

$10.95

When Markets Collide: Investment Strategies for the Age of Global Economic Change (Hardcover) by Mohamed El-Erian

$27.95

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

$16.95

Financial GPS Software

$39.99


FIVE (5) $25 Prizes in Cold Hard Cash - $125.00 (American Express Gift Card or direct pay via PayPal.com
100_bill.jpg

***NEW***Top Commenter for the month (next 3 weeks) gets $50 - no drawing, just a giveback to the folks that are regulars, but newcomers are welcome to give it a whirl (includes new comments on past articles also but comments need to be relevant)! - $50.00 (American Express Gift Card or direct pay via PayPal.com

Total Contest Value = $309.74

I am sure you want to know how to take part!

The Question

So the question each person needs to answer is:

What is the single most important thing you’ve learned over the past year?
(It can be ANYTHING you’ve learned, no holds barred here!)


The Entries

There are actually 100 possible entries you can have if you use all the options, so read these rules closely!

1. Leave a relevant comment based on the question above (5 entries)
2. “Favoritize” this page through your choice of preferred methods: Del.Icio.Us / Reddit / Digg / Stumble Upon / Technorati /

bar,scrollbars,status'));" alt="Submit to PFBuzz.com" title="Submit to PFBuzz.com">PFBuzz . After linking, use the contact page to shoot me an email to which page you’ve submitted (5 entries)
3. Add me to your BlogRoll (5 entries)
4. Comment on FreeFromBroke’s co-op page to the contest! (10 entries) [contact me to have your entries added!]
5. Sign up for FreeFromBroke’s RSS feed! [Trust me, if you like my content, you’ll LOVE his! ] (10 entries)
6. Sign up for The Money Life Network RSS Feed. Worry not, MLN won’t bite. :) (10 entries) [if already signed up, to enter you must contact to have your entries added]
7. Sign up for my RSS feed (10 entries) [if already signed up, to enter you must contact me to have your entries added]
8. Provide a writeup based on the question above on your own blog and link back to this post (10 entries)
9. Review MiB Smarter Money on your website (10 entries)
10. Add my MiB SiteStock widget to your site (25 entries) [if you already have it, contact me to have your entries added!]



The Winners will be chosen on Oct 15,2008. Click on Win $300 Cash @My Investing Blog .

No comments: