Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Not Free after all

Earlier I told you about free domain right? Well, I have got email saying that the domain is going to expired in 90 days. Now I got the feeling that, its not really free after all.

My friend was telling me there is no such thing as Free. Yeah now I know! No wonder not many people interested.

Now we know so we must careful next time. Tell me what you are going to do with it? If you are asked to renew the expired domain which is not free at all!

2 comments:

wiehanne said...

Yeah, I 'won' 1 domain from there and received the same message too. I don't plan to renew it as what I know (if I not mistaken), buying a new domain name with .info for 1 year is cheaper than the renew price from dot****.

How about you? Are you planning to renew it? :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wiehanne my decision is same as yours.