Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yippie, what have I won?

Yeah I am telling you that I am happy to see that putting my effort in taking part in contests. I have won myself some nice Prize. Let's see what I have won.

I have received email from Tyler that I have won $20 Prepaid Market Leverage Reward Card for posting his Affiliated Marketing Challenge 4. I am among 5 that blog about the contest.

If you know about BradBlogging contest you should check out the Winners. I won from
  1. 2GB Kingston Data Traveler (USB Storage Drive) - $29 USD Value
Do you still remembered about the Octoberfest 2008 Contest . You can click on the link to check out the Winners. What have I won

#2 - Double Exposure - Advertisements

1 month 125 x 125 ad on Blogging From Scratch

1 month 125 x 125 ad on ThemeLib

Before I forgot, I have been taking part in Josh's blog on commenting contest as well. With BM comes along its hard for me to win as my internet was always down. I was all ready in the Friday's night but too bad is my connection down all night long till morning too. Josh is kind enough to give 2nd Commentator and 3rd Commentator prize. Whose the 3rd Commentator, wiehanne is the one. For detail you can check out the link here. I won $30 and wiehanne won $20.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also WON 20 Prepaid Market Leverage Reward Card from TylerCruz! It's 2 in a row because I'm also the winner of the last challenge.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

good to know bm. I am happy for you too. :)