Monday, March 23, 2009

Nescafe Dream Home Contest

This is an offline contest that I taken part, it is Nescafe Dream Home Contest. To be frank with you I have not win any contest in Nescafe contest before. I have taken part so many times and never see my name of the winner list.

Maybe it is just my luck or I need to be one with most number of entries. It is not going to be easy and I know I am going to lose it. How can one person having most number of entries?

Anyway, the contest ends tomorrow and they are five Prizes giving away everyday.

First Prize
TV LCD Samsung 32"

Second Prize
Sony Digital Video Camera

Third Prize
Nokia 3G

Fourth Prize
Canon Digital Camera

Fifth Prize
DVD Philips Hi-Fi player

Grand Prize of the contest is winning a terrace home worth RM560,000.

No comments: