Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mickey Mouse@midvalley

Today we decided to go Midvalley as my dear wants to check out the PC deal at there. We reached there nearly 2pm they are many cars and we saw many people there and we no take any picture with the Mickey Mouse there. My sister in law bought a set Mickey Train set for my son, you remember the one I blogger earlier? That is the one but this time she purchased the set is inclusive two more, I will post up photo when I am free it is pretty late now. I am having terrible cough at the moment, I received email that I won movie passes to watch Pirahan 3DD but sad I don't know where the Score magazine that I bought. Anyway I might not make it to see the movie since it is at TGV KLCC which is way far away from my place. Oh I almost forgot to mention the Mickey Mouse train set cost RM19.90 so cheap compare to me that time purchase RM26.90. I saw many people purchased this set but see another set which is more girly but not for my son. Alright folks happy weekend, head to bed soon.

No comments: