Thursday, November 22, 2012

Blackmore 80 Deeds Campaign

 This is my entry to join the Blackmores 80 Deeds Campaign, you can click above image or go to their facebook for more detail.

Being mommy of two boys, I know it is not easy to take care of children and doing house chores at the same time. I have many clothes in my closet and I decided to clear most of them which I cannot fit in anymore. I was size M back then and now I am XL, plus size UK14 depend on the cutting of the clothes too. I am happy that I found my new and second hand clothes useful.

I bundle up the clothes and bags in big plastic bags and I decided to give them away. I gave them to a family of many sisters and young children. She's young mommy in her 20s with four children, and I was told she's expecting another baby. She seldom buys clothes because she only save the money for buying milk powder for her children. I told her she can either sell them away for keep it for herself. The clothes will be useful to her, I am so happy to see her smile when I handed her the bags, the clothes are mostly new as I only wore them few times. I even have bags for her to use, I know she will share them with her sister. She has two sisters, they are living with her single mother under one roof.

Talking of 80 Deeds campagin, if you like to take part click image above for detail.
Below picture of me with one of Blackmores product.

No comments: