Friday, April 16, 2010

No more my web search

I am glad that I don't have the my web search anymore. There is time when I try to comment at other blog and then the commenting half way the site direct to the my web search. I don't know how that happen but I am sure happy to see it is not there anymore.

One person not dare enough to come forward with his or her real name using the Anonymous has left a new comment on my post "I have got my web search and I hate it":

I love the software I think it's great ur the dumb one! Learn how to use a computer before making stupid comments... All u need to do is reset your homepage in both IE and FF!!

I know I am not alone with the my web search problem. Check out below thread for the solution.

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/forum/1/327348#threadId650280

No comments: