This is a nice contest that starts on Dec 1 and ends on Dec 31 2008. Affiliate Marketing Challenge 6 at TylerCruz.com . I am sure you like to know how to take part in this affiliate marketing challenge.
How to Participate
There are two different ways to participate in the competition. You may choose either method, or do both. However, the best prizes are only available in the “Earn the Most” methods:
Earn the Most: Main Prizes: Compete with others to earn the most (or top 5) in commissions from Market Leverage.
- Sign up to MarketLeverage through Tyler Cruz's referral link by clicking here. It is very important that you register under his referral link or you will not be eligible. If you’ve already registered to ML previously, then you are unfortunately not eligible to participate as he cannot track your generated revenue. If you’re an international publisher (non-US), make sure you provide the necessary bank information as MarketLeverage pays international publishers by bank wire and if this information isn’t listed they will auto-decline your application.
- Approve your account by phoning ML or having them phone you (don’t worry, they’re real nice!).
- Earn as much as you can!
Earn the Most: New Signups:
If you signed up to MarketLeverage through me just for this competition, you are eligible for the New Signups prize category as well. As long as you finish amongst the top 3 revenue earners for new signups, you win a prize.
If you are a new signup, you are eligible to win prizes from both the New Signups category and the Main or VIP categories if applicable!
Earn the Most: VIP Category:
If you’re a super affiliate who can generate big numbers, then you are eligible for the luxurious VIP prizes. You will need to generate at least $50,000 a month in order to be eligible.
There are three tiers. If you generate enough to hit a certain tier and finish as the highest in your tier, you win the corresponding prize for that tier.
The tiers are as follows:
Note: Once you generate over $50,000 you are only eligible for the VIP prizes and not the main prizes. Therefore, you cannot win a prize in both the Main Category and VIP Category.
Write a Blog Post: Simply write a blog post telling others about this competition on your blog.
- It’s as simple as it sounds. Write a blog post (an entire post, not a small mention in another post) about this competition, being sure to link back to it.
- Contact me with the URL of the actual post, being sure to provide your e-mail address. Please do not comment on this post saying you wrote the post; contact me through the contact form instead or your submission won’t count.
- You must e-mail me your published post by December 22nd or it will not be accepted.
Note: Your blog must be Internet Marketing related or your submission will not count.
A drawing will be taken at the end of the contest, and 3 random winners will each receive a $35 Prepaid MarketLeverage Rewards Card.
Let's look at the Prizes
$100,000+ Tier: Segway i2
$75,000-$99,999 Tier: Sony 60" Widescreen 1080p HDTV
$50,000-$74,999 Tier: Sony 60GB Hybrid HD PAL Camcorder
1st Place: HP Compaq Business Notebook
2nd Place: Samsung 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor
3rd Place: 16GB iPod Touch
4th Place: Flip MinoHD
5th Place: $175 Prepaid ML Rewards Card
This MarketLeverage American Express Rewards card is prepaid with $175 and can be used just like any other credit card, only it is prepaid and can be thrown away when emptied. Think of it as a throw-away credit card (only don’t throw it away until you’ve spent it all!).
Treat yourself and a few friends to a real nice dinner, give it away as a present, or buy a few new games for yourself - it’s your money so do what you want with it! But we encourage you to spoil yourself a bit and treat yourself to something nice. After all, you earned it!
New Signup Prizes
1st Place: 8GB iPod Touch
This sexy new line of iPod’s has multi-touch technology, Wi-Fi, and can play smooth high resolution video to name but a few of it’s many features.
2nd Place: 8GB iPod Nano
The iPod nano now comes in nine vibrant colors and a new curved aluminium and glass design. The crisp, bright picture makes watching movies and TV shows amazing.
3rd Place: $125 Prepaid ML Rewards Card
This MarketLeverage American Express Rewards card is prepaid with $150 and can be used just like any other credit card, only it is prepaid and can be thrown away when emptied. Think of it as a throw-away credit card (only don’t throw it away until you’ve spent it all!).I am sure you love them all....so what are you waiting for? For more info, just click on the link above.