Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Review:Bugslock





My son and I often visit the playground in the evening,they are many mosquitoes around. We apply the lotion to avoid mosquitoes bite. I think there is more than we need, I find that even applied the lotion sometimes we still get mosquitoes bite.


One day my dear suggested me to purchase the Bugslock. I bought three piece and cost me RM30 it only lasts for 240 hours which mean ten days! If my son not using it anymore will put back in the bag to seal it.


It is not suitable for breastfeeding mom, pregnancy mom to wear the band. It is not suitable for children under the age of two year old. You can still hang it at the craddle or stroller though. It is not suitable to use in the small space environment namely in the air-condition room. You can smell the Bugslock when you first using it, the smell is really strong!


My son not only using this band but also I put the lotion on him.

No comments: