Monday, June 18, 2012

Shopping for glass jars and bottles



I don't know of you but I know some people like to purchase glass jars and bottles for collection. It is unique to put glass jars and bottles designed for restaurant, cafe, pub and disco. They are many things you can do with jars and bottles, some people use it to put plant. Some people put glow in the dark sand in the bottles and jars, they are so cute you can see glow in the dark.


Now if you have interest to purchase bulk glass jars and bottles take a look at this website. I find they have many types of glass jars and bottles to choose from. They have big size and small size of bottle which suitable to put perfume. The small bottle can just keep in the bag so you don't need to carry the big bottle perfume where ever you go. I suggest you label the bottles so you know which is for everyday use; I know some friends like to use different perfume daily.


They have accessories available for sale, and I see they have metal containers, plastic bottles, bags and others. Some people having hard time to find glass jars and bottles, now they can visit this website to find variety choice of glass jars and bottles.

No comments: