Thursday, June 15, 2017

SGshop “Jom Shopping!” Contest

There is a contest and I love shopping online, so this is SGshop Malaysia, wanna know what 3 itmes I have my eyes on. Lets check out them.There's a contest going on at Ayue Idris blog do check out now. There will be 10 winners to win RM500 shopping credits from Ayue to shop online at SGshop.

Answers the question:
  • Apakah Servis yang ditawarkan oleh SGshop? Online shopping service, the an online e commerce of China, like Taobao, Tmall.com and many more. I visited the website and it's in English language good for me because my Chinese language is no good I can easy shopping in Malaysia using their service.  
  • Senarai 3 items yang korang ingin dapatkan dari SGshop using RM500? 
The items 1: The waterproof Mini DV camera because I been looking high and low for such camera.

Coyote HD 1080P waterproof Mini DV camera under the diving tourism anti shake digital camera

177.60 ≈ RM121.64 




2.  light shoes woman, which I wanna to own a pair for myself.


Korean light shoes USB charging LED couple of male and female students summer leisure shoes fluorescent luminous shoes colorful lights

39.00 ≈ RM26.71


 3. bracelet for myself, love the silver jewelry that I saw online.


[Angela] 990 fine silver jewelry original bracelet bracelet bracelet all-match tassel look dead

358.20 ≈ RM245.34

No comments: