Sunday, February 23, 2020

《笑笑力量大》鼠来宝幸运转盘 - 你中奖了!

My sis in law won the prize in the instagram contest, not just here I won too. The office of Tan Tan News is located in Solaris Dutamas,Block A. West Gate and nearby Thai Tuk Tuk same roll shop lot and its located downstair of the Pizza on Fire restaurant.

What is the prizes? Its spin and win contest so not everyday will win, there's need to hash tag and click on the link to play the spin. Sometimes not win any prize at all. Most time is winning the Red packets. Sometimes the soya beans milk.

First time I went with sister in law and my sons there. Then the 2nd time lucky my dear is free, so this time, he's the one that drive us go together. The first time I was there the parking cost RM7. We didn't stay for long as just collect the prize and leave, but car in the basement.


No comments: