Friday, November 30, 2012

Busy delete pics from Picasa ALbum

Oh boy! I am uploading some pictures from event I went this morning. Sadly there's something that's stop me. The space limited and I need to start again to delete the pictures from Picasa Album. There's limit on how much storage space you can use!

Yeah I am busy delete one of my blogs pictures and they are over 500 pictures in just one blog! Can you guess which blog is it?

Okay gonna stop right now, need focus delete photo one by one.

Happy weekend to everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there...I am having the same problem and it seems to be happening to alot of people at the same time. I did some research and it is a known issue that blogger is having right now. I am waiting to see what happens before I start deleting pictures...hope yours is fixed soon! :)

http://knownissues.blogspot.com/