Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Win My Name Necklace

I sure love to own the My Name Necklace, I am sure you like to take part too.




The categories at
My Name Necklace include...
*Carrie Style
*Best Sellers
*Swarovksi
*Acrylic
*Celebrity
*18k Gold plated
*14 yellow gold
*14k white gold
*sterling silver 0.925
*double thick material
*diamonds

And their collections consist of:
*Love
*Children's
*Gift
*Mother's
*Name rings
*Name bracelets
*Name earrings

Not only are there different types of necklace name materials and collections, but there's unique styles. Some styles have hearts, butterflies, flowers, etc.

For sizing help, they have this nifty picture grid that for some reason I find amazing! It really help me with purchases here.
Contest ends on 31 Aug, 2009. Who will be the lucky winners to walk away with My Name Necklace.

To take part click on above link.

Good luck.

No comments: