Monday, September 28, 2009

Crystal Singing Bowls and Gongs


Crystal Singing Bowls

Nepali Gongs

Everyone has got favourite collection, I like to know what is yours. I have seen monks carrying bowls I wonder they are carrying the Crystal Singing Bowls. Tibetan Singing Bowls are not only for them but even anyone that interested to have them.

With Internet access today we are able to browse and find things that we are looking for. The website has information of Tibetan Singing Bowls, the price is available at the website. The site is user friendly and easy to browse, you can find category of different types of singing bowls.

When I think of the Crystal Singing Bowls, I think of the Gongs. You can find different type of Nepali Gongs at the site, if you know anyone that interested to have Crystal Singing Bowls and Gongs lead them to this site.

I am sure someone has got the collection of Crystal Singing Bowls and Nepali Gongs. These are unique handicraft from Nepal. My friend was there for holiday and now only she knows how precious they are.

Do you know that Crystal Singing Bowls are common use at crystal jeweller shop? Once my friend bought cyrstal jewellery from there, the sales person place it in the crystal singing bowls and you can listen to the sound that is pure and relaxing. To find out more crystal singing bowls and gongs just click on the link above.

No comments: