Saturday, September 1, 2012

Looking for hurricane lamps

It is nice staying at home, I love being home because it feels like home sweet home. Talking of home I remembered having the hurricane lamps but I don't have them anymore. I am happy there is Internet access today I am happy to find the hurricane lamps on this website, the above picture is one of the hurricane lamps, and it is flameless hand held candle impressions candle lantern with timer. I don't know how many people still using the candle for the hurricane lamp; I remembered my dad used to use it often he knows it is important to check on them often.

My friend who got married recently she told me her dressing table having two battery operated hand held lanterns. She needs to turn on the light for entire night, don't ask me why it is part of wedding ceremony. My friend still kept the hurricane lamps in her cupboard, she doesn't use them anymore.

Some of my friends like lamps decoration for their home; they often change their lamps at home. I am sure this website they will find this useful for them, this website have various choices on the battery operated lights. If you don't have time to visit the website, you can call them at 1-800-879-0537.

No comments: