Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Guess & Win Contest

I am so happy that my fridge finally out of the house for repair. But sadly there's a price to pay for it. I like you to Guess & Win on how much I need use to repair the fridge. The upper compartment of fridge the freezer no longer cold, so if I put any meat or nuggets inside or french fries are will turn soft! I have got the fridge repair before for down compartment and it cost RM600 or more that time. Yeah there's different between then and now. I am not sure how much it will be but I was told that if I don't want the fridge anymore I still need to pay RM80.

Oh well, I am hoping the fridge get repair soon if not I am unable to keep the overnight food. That's why now no cooking temporary as cannot left behind the food to keep. By the way there's movie review on movie I just saw TED, last night I got the chance to see premier with my dear. Comedy movie for 18 years and above.

Tonight yes another night I get to see premier Sinister! The other night I am unable to see premier of House at the end of the street. Another horror movie I unable to watch Mak Nak because I don't know how to go Tropicana City Mall. I try going there but I got lost and go home instead.

No comments: