Monday, December 1, 2008

Busy day for me

I have been busy since early morning. I woke up this morning around 9 as I get in bed late last night. As you can see I have been updating the new posts here as well as my other blogs. In the mean time, I also checking on other things online.

Yesterday my friend called me up asking me if I have seen the newspaper. I asked him what's it about. He told me that my car number had strike lotto. He was very happy for me, he asked if I bought the lotto. I told him "No". Sometimes I bought them just for fun. It's never easy to win them.

I asked him back if he have bought it. He said "No". I know you can always try your luck . Two of my friends are telling me they are going to their luck in Vegas next year. They have got this holiday trip for free as they worked hard on their sales.

Anyway, have you check out this website for Free Slots . Tell me what do you think of it. I am thinking of telling my friends to have a look at them. If you are bored of playing the same old slots games, you can check out this site for new slots games.

No comments: