Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just for Kicks @Blipbit.com

I don't know about you but this is a Sharing Her Blessing at Blipbit.com. You get to win $10 if you blog about the contest at your blog that prize money for 3 blogs. If you have more blog you have better chance in winning. There's consolation prize 1000EC if yourblog fall on #4 and #5.

Don't forget to add all her blogs on your blogroll, you have the chance win $5 each for first prize and 500 each for the 2nd and 3rd spot. Note : Each blogs equates to $5. Meaning you can earn as much as $20.

These are the four blogs

a. dramas of my life - leave a comment here once you have added me in your blogroll.

b. Momiespace - leave a comment here once you have added me in your blogroll.

c. LupuSurvivor - leave a comment here once you have added me in your blogroll

d. BlipBit - leave a comment here once you have added me in your blogroll.

Just for kicks@Blipbit.com contest has started and ends on Nov 15, 2008.

2 comments:

wiehanne said...

Hi, the contest post is up at Simplywp.net ;)

MiLeT said...

thanks for joining my contest.