Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sherry Contest entrecard widget has been remove!

As I know that I have got the entrecard widget at right bar of Sherry Contest. The blog with the widget but there is no such user when you click to drop card. I am surprise to see that there is paid ads in the ad which I have not approved at all. Frankly speaking I cannot get into the Sherry Contest in Entrecard so I know it is time to remove it.

I have got the Entrecard widget remove from Sherry Contest's blog. I cannot login my account at the moment in Entrecard, below is the reason.

Entrecard application server failed

The server that does the complicated work has not responded in time, this could be due to load, due to an upgrade happening, or something else even weirder. An alert should have been triggered to the admins so they're no doubt trying to deal with it right now, we recommend trying again in 10 minutes.


2 comments:

George Serradinho said...

I also got the same error this morning but it seems to be sorted out now.

Try logging in now, it should work!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi George, thanks for telling me. I will login to check.