Sunday, April 5, 2009

What's wrong with the car?

I have wanted to mention this long time ago, but there is always something. My friend told me that his car is always having problem. He is driving a Honda Civic that he bought from a used car dealer many years ago. He is interested to find out info about where to find the spare parts for his car. He has taken the car for service, repair and maintenance and it cost lot money.

Thanks to Internet access today, we are able to check and find resource that we want online. I found this website with many car parts. They have got different items available as well. I think if you are in Southern California you will know ISG where it is based there. I got to know from my friend that some of the car parts of his car are not available. I think it will be great for him to check out this site as he can shop by brand for the car parts that he needs.

I like their service too that they can customize your car for you and deliver it right to your doorstep, no matter where you are located. That is awesome as I see not all have such service available. I am also looking for car accessories, this site will be one that I will take my time to browse. I know that my sister's car will need to change some accessories.

No comments: