Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Are you one of the Summer Kickoff Winners?


Above is Ad space won from David Jackson's blog.

Wow, what a double and triple the joy today. I posted Double Joy on my Rambling blog. Just now I was checking back on the contest I took part and viewing the results.

If you have taken part in contest and I am sure you want to know if you are one of the Summer Kickoff Winners . I won so many and I worry I got confuse so I am going to list them here.

Memberships, Products, Services & Consultations

Hub-Site.com is the fastest growing community-built resource for blogs, ebooks, ezines, forums, websites and wikis. Submit to Hub-Site.com now for free. Hub-Site is giving away 5, Highlighted listings on Hub-Site.com for the months of July & August (This means
they'll be in larger, bold print at the top of the results page for the appropriate
category for their site/product) That is 5 winners for the 2 months. As well, 5 Highlighted listings on Hub-Site.com for the month of September (This means
they'll be in larger, bold print at the top of the results page for the appropriate
category for their site/product). Monetary value for these is listed at aprox $25 per winner. As well Hub-Site is giving away a Digg and Shout out for 5 articles of your choice to his Digg Network (600+ people). 2 lucky winners will win this. (Winners of 5 highlighted listsing for July and August are Dakinky Kid, Gift Reviews, Rohit, JLPro, And Bunny B. 5 highlighted listings for September winners are, Silla, Shawal, Sherry, JLPro And Bradley. The 2 Digg and Shout out winners are Bradley and Bunny B)

125 x 125 Advert Placements (Average monetary value $25)
Richard at Earn extra pocket money from the internet put up a 1 month advert for one lucky winner. 1 125 x 125 advert. (Winner is Sherry)
David Jackson at Where technology and humanity meets gives away 1 free month of advertising. 125 x 125. (Winner is Sherry)

EntreCard Credits
Michael Aulia at Technology and Reviews contributed 500 credits. (Winner is Sherry, please contact me as I am holding this prize)
Wedding Cake Tips contributed 1000 credits. (Winner is Sherry, please contact me as I am holding this prize)

Okay.. that's all. Whew...




No comments: