Thursday, July 31, 2008

IndoContest is having her First Contest

Yes, this is the time you and me been waiting for. Indo is a contest blogger like me is having her very first contest on her blog. Her First Contest is celebrating the upcoming Indonesia Independent Day.

Wanna know about the Prizes?

Winner #1 :

Winner #2:

Winner #3:

Winners #4:

Winner #5:

All you need to do to enter the contest is:

  1. Subscribe to IndoContest RSS by email - 5 entries (mandatory)
  2. Blog about the contest on your blog will all the sponsors links and prizes. - 20 entries (mandatory)
  3. Add her to your Technorati Favorite - 2 entries
  4. StumbleUpon this post - 2 entries
  5. Digg this post - 2 entries
  6. Add this post to del.icio.us - 2 entries
  7. Follow IndoContest on twitter - 2 entries
WAIT you still don't know the contest deadline, its on 17 August 2008!!!

1 comment:

WebbieLady said...

Congratulations dear! I will be making your blog review within two days. I will inform you when it it up, all right?

Congratulations again. You may email me at weblogstuffs@gmail.com if you have special things you wanna me know about ur blog....