Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chap Goh Meh and Chinese Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is Chap Goh Meh, Chap Goh means fifteenth and last day of the Lunar New Year period. Do you know that Chap Goh Meh is a hokkien dialect. If you love Valentine's Day this is the day of Chinese Valentine's Day too. Some of my friends told me there is Lantern Festival but I do not know where it is held.

I like to take this chance to wish everyone a Happy Chinese Valentine's Day. Some people who are looking for love will be ready tomorrow as they are taking the mandarin orange with them. What type of celebration are you going to plan for this Valentine's Day?

A friend was asking me what to get for a gal? Well, here is some suggestion I have in mind. How about pretty jewelry and a candle dinner? It will be better to bring your girlfriend to go shopping and let her choose what she likes. If you have any better idea, you are welcome to share.

You know one of my friend told me that someone have bought her colleague a brand new car for Valentine's Day. It is a surprise for her! Do you think she will be in a situation of feeling Total Loss ?

No comments: