Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ebeggingonline Blog First Contest

I am taking part in Ebeggingonline Blog First Contest, it is easy to take part.

All you have to do is Subscribe, follow me on CHITTER and come back and comment. If you Tweet and blog about this contest you get extra entries!!

1. Subscribe, comment back and follow me = 1 entry

2. Blog about this contest with a link back to this post = 3 entries

3. Tweet it with a link to this post = 1 entry

To follow me on Chitter you have to sign up to Sqip first.



JOIN SQIP HERE

After you join Sqip look to the left hand side of the Sqip Mega Portal there you will find various names of sites in Sqip, scroll down a bit and you will find Chitter. My user name on Chitter is qiwoman and you can’t miss me. Follow me and @ me or Chitter in there so we get to know you. Come back here and comment

If you blog about this then you get even more entries. If you don’t understand something please drop us a line through the contact us form or leave a comment we will be more than happy to oblige.


BLOG CONTEST PRIZES

First Prize

1. $10.00 via Paypal

2. I 125 x 125 ad of your choice on this blog for one month

3. A blog post about your blog or site of your choice


Second Prize

1. $3.00 usd Via Paypal

2. I 125 x 125 ad on this blog for one month


Third Prize x2

1. 1 125 x 125 ad on this blog

Winners will be chosen using random.org. Contest ends once they have reach minimum of 100 entries. To take part just click on the link above!

1 comment:

sen and qi said...

How are you doing today? A few people have joined and hope more will. I am still down with flu so hope to get better soon. God bless.