Tuesday, May 26, 2009

iblogaholic.info

I am so happy to tell you that my new blog is up now. You can check out iblogaholic.info, supposed I am choosing the other blog name but it has error. I managed to install wordpress myself in control panel of PinkHost.

Above blog is I won from a contest which I taken part, it is not based on luck but hard work. You got to have the highest points to win. I am happy to see that I am second place, also happy to see that blogger Rosa is third place.

Speaking of PinkHost, my PinkyPosh.com is under this hosting but sadly I am unable to access to blog any more. The blogger that I won this contest from, I suspect blogger no longer blogging as all her blogs are in same condition as mine. I won the domain and hosting from this blogger and only manage to use it for 2 months.

You are welcome to visit my new blog iblogaholic.info. Tell me what you think of the theme I choosen. Lucky me I got the help from the support of PinkHost to install the theme for me.

2 comments:

istarblog.com said...

yay@ atlast you fix it.:) congrats sherry

Sherry Go Sharing said...

@rosa, I almost give up.