Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not just create website

I love blogging and I know it is not just create website. I have got more website on hands now since I won some of them from contest that I taken part. My dad has no idea on how to create website at all. He is very new in everything except for using email and reading news on Internet. I remember we only start to have Internet in 1997 and we do not know about how to create website. I think it is not complicated to create website.

Just the other day, my dad asks me about blogging and he told me he knows nothing about HTML and others. I can tell you that it is never too late to learn. I am sure they are many people with no experience in website building. My dad has not seen the HTML editor, I am sure he will be very blurr on this. He loves to learn and I know it will take time for him to do it.

All we got is time and I think he might want to try the blue voda which will make his life and his blogging job easier. He is very forgetful, I know he will want a site that is easy to use and make a website with no problem at all.

Since my sister is going away, I hope that she is able to use Internet. It will be great if she can create website and update everyone about her life and things she loves to do.

No comments: