Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Same building different floor

Today, I went out to find something at the store. My dad called me up and we are at the same building only difference is we are in the difference floor. I was looking for water bottle, I see they are many types but I do not like them at all. I think there have limited design and color.

This evening, I have fun by putting on the tattoo on both my hands. Yeah on my left hand is the dragon and on the right hand is the grasshopper. It has been so long since I put on the tattoo, it is not permanent type but it will fade away after a few washed. I am sure you know which type of tattoo I am referring too. The other day, I put one on my foot and someone asked me if I have paint on it. That is not paint, the tattoo is silver in color.

No comments: