Sunday, March 15, 2009

Looking for leather handbag

My best friend has celebrated her birthday last week. I am so happy to know that she has good celebration with her friend. She sent sms to me that she is looking for leather handbag. She is looking for grey color to match with her wardrobe. She knows that having leather handbag is an investment. She has no time to browse the Internet, I want to share a site with her where I found this GRYSON Hannah Handbag in Grey . I think she will likes it as I do like the style and designed of the handbag.

I like the front zip pockets, and zip top closure. I know there are many types of leather handbag but not all having the zip top closure. I am sure she loves to grab this designer handbag. I did not know that you can find so many types of handbags at Revolve Clothing. They are many brands name of handbag like Diesel, Moschino, Juicy Couture, and many more on the list. I have got a college classmate that likes Diesel.

I am sure if anyone is looking for tote, fashion accessory, bag and others. This will be the great site to check out. I know most online store will request you to pay for the shipping but this is site has provide the free shipping! There is even 30 Day Price Match Guarantee. Honestly, I have not seen this on other online store.

No comments: